Dosing for the RELAY regimen: An IV infusion of CYRAMZA® (ramucirumab) every 2 weeks in combination with oral once-daily erlotinib1
Recommended dose of CYRAMZA for EGFR mut+ mNSCLC1
† Refer to the Prescribing Information for erlotinib for additional dosing information.
- Prior to each CYRAMZA infusion, premedicate all patients with an IV histamine-1 receptor antagonist (eg, diphenhydramine hydrochloride)
- For patients who have experienced a Grade 1 or 2 IRR, premedicate with a histamine-1 receptor antagonist, dexamethasone (or equivalent), and acetaminophen prior to each CYRAMZA infusion
- Supplied as either 100 mg/10 mL or 500 mg/50 mL (10 mg/mL) solution, single-dose vials
SELECT IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Infusion-Related Reactions (IRR)
- IRR, including severe and life-threatening IRR, occurred in CYRAMZA clinical trials. Symptoms of IRR included rigors/tremors, back pain/spasms, chest pain and/or tightness, chills, flushing, dyspnea, wheezing, hypoxia, and paresthesia. In severe cases, symptoms included bronchospasm, supraventricular tachycardia, and hypotension. In 2137 patients with various cancers treated with CYRAMZA in which premedication was recommended or required, the incidence of all Grade IRR ranged from ≥1- 9%. Grade 3-5 IRR incidence was ≥1%.
- Premedicate prior to each CYRAMZA infusion. Monitor patients during the infusion for signs and symptoms of IRR in a setting with available resuscitation equipment. Reduce the infusion rate by 50% for Grade 1-2 IRR. Permanently discontinue CYRAMZA for Grade 3- 4 IRR.